Immersion Index du Forum

Immersion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Hindi Movies Hits And Flops 2014

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Immersion Index du Forum -> immersion -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
godewelish

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Avr - 20:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Hindi Movies Hits And Flops 2014 Répondre en citant

Hindi Movies Hits And Flops 2014 > urlin.us/1lmrx

Hindi Movies Hits And Flops 2014

d80797dd21
Akshay sir I love u Reply ajeet June 24, 2015 Akshay kumar is all time boss of bollywood Reply ajeet June 24, 2015 A for action a for acting a for akshay kumar all time boss of bollywood Reply Anish akshay kumar June 24, 2015 Akshay kumar is the best bcoz he is KHILADI kumar Reply Syed June 22, 2015 Salman khan is the king of box office and the real king of hindi film industry,and he is the only good looking actor in bollywood so salman we love you so much, i like all movies of sallu bhai&& Reply md arman June 14, 2015 Salman khan is best hero Reply Vipin singh(VK) June 14, 2015 Salman khan you r my fav. “January is always mild in terms of business. So, it depends on the films. Reply Harleen July 17, 2015 I just love all the movies of Rk.I think his all movies r super hit nd besharm was not a flop movie.it was really good.keep rocking RK&.Best of luck for ur next movie Tamasha. Aamir Khans PK is the highest grossing movie of 2014 with domestic Box Office collection of 330 crores while Salman Khans Kick is the second highest grossing Bollywood movie of 2014 with domestic Box Office collection of 233 crores.

Here you can check whether that particular Bollywood movie was hit or flop on Screens. Reply pareek October 10, 2015 Akki ke aage koi nhi thaharta east or west akki is the best Reply Md Ali Imam Ansari October 9, 2015 All movie Dabangg khan is All time blockbuster Reply Alok Halder October 7, 2015 Akki super Reply Alok Halder October 7, 2015 Akki best Reply Alok Halder October 14, 2015 Asshay is best hero Reply M.W.N October 6, 2015 Hiritik Roshan & S.R.K is the king of Bollywood. Reply syedsabi September 28, 2015 Only one here in Indian cinema history back to back six blockbuster hits salman khan Reply Anoop chauhan September 27, 2015 akki is my fav Reply Mahesh Kumar Sharma September 26, 2015 Amitabh Bachchans flop film Deewar (as mentioned in the list) has no comparison with the hit films of todays superstars movies. He is is the proud follower of Aam Aadmi Party and the fond of cricket matches. Finally, the biggest release. I would be interested to check on of any advantages in your SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING activities after this is certainly applied. Reply kaushik ahir December 10, 2015 My best lacky hero akshay and salman khan all cantrin in Bollywood king salman and akshay Kumar love you Reply ANIL December 9, 2015 MY BEST ACTOR OF BOLLYWOOD KHELAROIN KA KHELARI AKKI SIR Reply Kishlay Kumar December 9, 2015 Ajay devgan is action king of bollywood of all time and my favorite actor Reply prashant December 2, 2015 Ajay is best in the world I love ajay very much Reply Aamir December 1, 2015 amir khan is a best in A world i love you amir khan Reply tapan November 18, 2015 king ek hi hota hai or wo he srk only srk Reply Sheikha Aisha November 14, 2015 I love Salman Khan ?? Reply kaushik ahir December 10, 2015 My best lacky hero akshay and salman khan all cantrin in Bollywood king salman and akshay Kumar love you Reply Surabhi November 12, 2015 U r correct only akku sallu nd ajay is near to them Reply SKY BOY November 10, 2015 My favorite hero is 1.Salman khan 2.Akshay kumar 3.All But According to acting skills top 5 1.Amitabh Bachchan 2.Akshay Kumar 3.Aamir Khan 4.Shahrukh khan 5.Salman khan Akshay is in no 2 bcoz he can fit for any role and character Reply abhishek November 3, 2015 From which source u found that DEEWAR AND BUDDHA HOGA TERA BAAP IS flop&&this all is bull shit Reply muskanfarooqi October 26, 2015 i love u my super star sallu bhai and my bro hero akshay Reply Manish October 25, 2015 Reply Manish October 25, 2015 Reply Aritra ghosh October 19, 2015 Gabbar is back is a hit, are you people mad Reply Alok Halder October 14, 2015 Akshay my favorite hero Reply Anubhav December 17, 2015 My also man.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Avr - 20:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Immersion Index du Forum -> immersion -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange